Database Development Studio
Advantages and benefits
- Reduces time spent when creating a new version for software products based on SQL Server
- Easily integrates with exiting deployment processes, using PowerShell or C#
- Changes made in development are applied to production in a single transaction – ensuring a consistent move to the next product version
- Manages database history and allows the recreation of previous database structures
Frequently asked questions
- How it works
Database Development Studio uses a DDL trigger to record all changes on your database
- How can I change data in target databases?
Simply add the SQL script that performs the required changes
- How can I make sure a custom SQL script will run on the database?
Activate ‘Test added commands’ from the settings menu.
- How can I update production?
Export changes made in development and run a PowerShell script to update production
- SQL Server / T-SQL developers